Trusted since 2002
Perris Pawn & Hemet Pawn, offer a variety of convenient financial services and an impressive selection of jewelry, electronics, instruments, tools and designer purses at unbelievably low prices.
One step into our showroom and you realize jewelry is our specialty. We have an in-house jeweler and numerous GIA Certified staff. GIA is the Gemological Institute of America -- the world’s foremost authority in gemology.
How does Pawn work?
Pawns are four-month collateral loans. It begins with a customer bringing in an item of value and walks out with cash.
We hold the item, they hold our cash. The customer redeems their item by paying back the loan plus interest. More than 95% of our customers pick their items up, but if they decide not to, we sell them in our showroom.
How can we help?
Bring in an item, we give you cash!Pay us back (plus interest) and get your item back! If you can't pay back the loan in 4 months, that's ok! There are no credit consequences. You can pay just the interest and get another 4 months to pay us back, or we can keep your item and call it even.
We will buy items from you too! If you have anything of value, bring it on in and we will have our highly trained staff appraise it for you. Once we determine a value, you can sell it to us on the spot and walk out with cash in hand. SHOULD YOU PAWN OR SELL?Consider this...When you pawn an item, you can get it back after you pay back the loan, plus interest.When you sell an item, you get a slightly higher amount of cash but you cannot get the item back.
We pride ourselves in our large selection of high-quality jewelry, electronics, instruments, designer goods and more.Our on-site jeweler has more than 40 years of industry experience and inspects, cleans and repairs every piece in our showroom. We guarantee our goods are exactly as described--we do our own tests to assure you are getting MORE than what you pay for.
Our inventory online and in our two showrooms in Perris and Hemet change daily. We are constantly cleaning, testing and pricing our latest goods. We have high-end jewelry, designer purses and clothing, watches, guitars, tools, iPhones, iPads, computers, tv's, game systems, games, vintage items and more.
Items & Brands we take:
(If item(s) you have are not on this list, please give us a call. We are open to anything; however, it depends on what they are currently reselling for.)
- Designer goods: Burberry, Channel, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Gucci, Kate Spade, Louis Vuitton, Maui Jim, Michael Kors, Oakley, Ray-Ban, Tori Burch, Tiffany & Co. and so much more
- Camera's 18mp or higher with battery and charger: Canon, Fujifilm, Lecia, Nikon, Olympus, Samsung, & Sony
- Camcorders with memory cards (no tapes or discs): Canon, JVC, Sony, Nikon
- Tablets (newer models): Apple, Asus, Lenovo, LG, Samsung
- Games systems: (complete sets, current year or year before) PS5, PS4 Slim, XBOX Series X & S, XBOX one S, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, 3DS XL,
- Laptops with power cords (Must be newer models with Windows 10): Apple, Dell, HP (no Chromebooks or steams) Lenovo, Samsung, Sony, & Toshiba
- TV's: Smart TV's only with stand and remote
- Home Stereos: Bose, Denon, Eclipse, Harman Kardon, JBL, LG, Philips, Pinoneer, Samsung, & Sony (Blu-Ray Player)
- Amps: Various brands, must be working and in good condition (with Powercord)
- Guitars: Various brands, must be working and in good condition
- Instruments: Depending on Brand + Model
- Keyboards: Roland & Yamaha
- Tools: Bosch, DeWalt, Generac, Greenlee, Hilti, Hitachi, Honda, Lincoln Electric (mig welders only), Makita, Milwaukee, Ridgid, Skil, Snap-On & Stihl
- Golf clubs: Callaway, Nike, Ping, Scotty Cameron, Taylormade & Titleist Scotty
- Bicycles: Cannondale, Fuji, Felt, Giant, Intense, Kona, Look, Pivot, Scott, Specialized, Trek, and more
Note: This list is an example of what we may accept and is subject to change without notice